In the US-American market the sabre saw has already well-established as an essential electrical tool additional to the jig saw. As this saw is becoming more and more popular worldwide, the quality and application requirements have risen in Europe as well.
Today WILPU has one of the largest production programmes in Europe for reciprocating saw blades for the cutting of most different materials, i.e.
- for all kind of wood, plastics and gypsum board
- for wood with metal residues
- for all kinds of steel, non-ferrous metals, and stainless steels
Furthermore we offer numerous of different reciprocating saw blades for special applications, e.g.:
- extra strong blades for dismantling, fire and rescue work
- Combo-toothed blades for the repair of pallets and the dismantling of window frames
- Carbide coated / tipped saw blades for the handling of hard wood, ceramics, glass-fiber reinforced products (GRP), gas-formed concrete, cast iron (SML) etc.
- Extra narrow saw blades for curved cuts and the cutting of tight radii
- Robust saw blades with patented M-toothing for quick and precise cuts with high machine power and orbital stroke. PDF
- Saw blades made of stainless steel for cutting food, ice and frozen goods.
Some examples for product developments by WILPU:
Download catalogue section Sabre Saws